View All (8) Jason SweetTooth Williams Katlyn Carlson Stephanie Hsu Star Files Gerard Canonico Jason Tam Show Closed This production ended its run on Aug. 11, 2019 View Comments George Salazar Lauren Marcus Be More Chill Will Roland Related Shows It’s official! The entire company of the acclaimed off-Broadway staging of Joe Iconis and Joe Tracz’s fan-favorite musical Be More Chill will reprise their turns on Broadway. As previously announced, previews will begin on February 13 followed by a March 10 opening night at the Lyceum Theatre.The cast includes Will Roland as Jeremy Heere, Jason Tam as “The Squip,” Gerard Canonico as Rich, Katlyn Carlson as Chloe, Stephanie Hsu as Christine, Lauren Marcus as Brooke, George Salazar as Michael, Jason SweetTooth Williams as Jeremy’s Dad/Mr. Reyes, Tiffany Mann as Jenna and Britton Smith as Jake. Cameron Bond, Anthony Chatmon II, Morgan Siobhan Green, Troy Iwata, Talia Suskauer and Joel Waggoner are the company understudies.Based on the novel by Ned Vizzini, Be More Chill is the story of Jeremy Heere (Roland), your average, nothing-special teenager at Middleborough High in nothing-special New Jersey. That is, until the day he finds out about “The Squip” (Tam). Thus begins a journey that pits Jeremy’s desire to be popular against his struggle to remain true to his authentic self.Be More Chill features a book by Tracz and a score by Iconis. Stephen Brackett will repeat his work as director with Chase Brock as choreographer and Emily Marshall as musical director.Broadway’s Be More Chill will feature scenic design by Beowulf Boritt, costume design by Bobby Frederick Tilley II, lighting design by Tyler Micoleau, sound design by Ryan Rumery and orchestrations by Charlie Rosen.
CMC The bubble usually includes countries that have demonstrated considerable success in containing and combatting the COVID-19 pandemic within their respective borders. ST. JOHN’S, Antigua – Caribbean Community (CARICOM) leaders are due to meet later on Monday to discuss arrangements that would allow their nationals to enter Caribbean countries without taking the various tests for the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. “Antigua and Barbuda has opted for the fact that we are saying, no. According to the dictates of the Ministry of Health in Antigua and Barbuda, once you are coming into Antigua and Barbuda, irrespective o where you coming from you must have a COVID-19 negative PCR test. “So even if we were allowed into that bubble, we would have been outstanding in that we would not have allowed their people in without the test. What is being now is that there is a meeting of the heads this afternoon at 3.30 pm (local time) where they looking to see if they could find a way to harmonise the whole aspect of entry and exit amongst the CARICOM islands,” the official said. In recent times, the regional countries which have been reopening their borders, have created so-called “travel bubbles” allowing for nationals from several countries to freely move in and out without having to undergo many of the tests required for entry and exit from the islands as a result of the COVID-19. However, some countries have removed others and a senior government official, speaking on a radio programme here, said that Barbados, for example had created a bubble indicating that if you are coming from a number of islands you don’t need a COVID-19 test.
For all the Latest Sports News News, Cricket News News, Download News Nation Android and iOS Mobile Apps. New Delhi: Glenn Maxwell was the first Australian player to break the bank in the IPL 2020 player auction as he was brought for Rs 10.75 crore by Kings XI Punjab. Maxwell, who was out of cricket for close to one month due to mental health issues, was part of an intense bidding war between Delhi Capitals and Kings XI Punjas as Maxwell returned to the franchise where he enjoyed success in the 2014 edition. Maxwell celebrated his return in grand style as he put up a brilliant performance for the Melbourne Stars in their clash against Brisbane Heat at the Carrara Oval in Queensland.Brisbane Heat chose to bowl and they reduced Melbourne Stars to 74/4 in the 10th over. The right-hander started off in grand style with two fours off Ben Cutting and blasted a four as well as a six off Afghanistan spinner Zahir Khan. Maxwell signalled his intent with his second six off Ben Laughlin and he dealt primarily in sixes with another big hit off legspinner Mitchell Swepson. Maxwell hit a boundary to notch up his fifty off just 23 balls which is the joint-quickest for him in the Big Bash League.After reaching the landmark, Maxwell reverse scooped Cutting for a boundary and he punished Josh Lalor with two sixes over long on and long leg. After smashing two fours off Laughlin, he was bowled for a brilliant 83 off 39 balls as Melbourne Stars ended on 167/7. In response, Brisbane Heat could not cope with Adam Zampa and Haris Rauf as they stumbled. Rauf picked up a wicket in his first ball in Big Bash League but Banton showed his class with a six off Rauf and two boundaries off Zampa. Banton reached his fifty off just 29 balls with a six off Zampa and he slog swept Clint Hinchliffe for a mighty six.But, Zampa managed to get his revenge as Banton mistimed the lofted shot to long on. Lamichhane and Rauf put a tight lid on the scoring and Brisbane Heat stumbled to a 22-run loss. Daniel Worrall took two wickets and Rauf also took a brace while Zampa was the pick of the bowlers with three wickets.Also Read | Pat Cummins, Glenn Maxwell Go For Big Bucks, Australian Players Dominate IPL Player Auction 2020Speaking on his mental health issue before the auction, Maxwell said, “”I was pretty cooked when I decided to take the time off. Big reason why I did take that time away is I was pretty mentally and physically ruined. I think it was eight months on the road, living out of a suitcase and that probably had been going on for four or five years, just constantly on the road and it all just caught up with me at that time. I really want to thank Cricket Australia, Cricket Victoria and the Stars for giving me that space and allowing me to have that time away from the game and get myself right.”
Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has asked the club to try and secure Real Madrid striker Luka Jović on loan this summer. The Blues are expected to be busy this summer, with them able to sign players once again after their ban by FIFA was overturned.Improving their forward options will be among their priorities, particularly with Olivier Giroud and Michy Batshuayi looking likely to leave the club.According to Sport, Jović is the man Lampard has identified as a possible target and has asked Chelsea to try and secure a loan deal for him next season.Embed from Getty ImagesThe newspaper explains that the Blues are keen on the striker, who has endured a difficult first season at the Bernabeu after making a €60m move from Eintracht Frankfurt last season.It’s been rumoured they could look to cut their losses this summer and Chelsea are keen to exploit that, albeit temporarily if they can.However, much will depend on what work Real Madrid can do in the transfer window themselves.The Spanish giants are working on signing a forward themselves this summer, with Kylian Mbappé, Erling Haaland and Sadio Mané all ‘priority targets’.Should one of them arrive, Jović will find his chances of first-team football limited and thus look for a way out of the club, although at this moment in time, they are happy to give him another chance to prove himself after a disappointing year.by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksTrending TodayForge of Empires – Free Online GameIf You Like to Play, this Strategy Game is a Must-HaveForge of Empires – Free Online GameUndo聽多多 Hearmore.asia1969年前出生的香港居民現可免費試戴頂尖的歐洲助聽器聽多多 Hearmore.asiaUndoCoworking Space | Search AdsThe cost of shared office in Hong Kong might surprise youCoworking Space | Search AdsUndoHero WarsGetting this Treasure is impossible! Prove us wrong!Hero WarsUndo熱門話題小心會長過頭…網友推爆:「真的長得超誇張!」熱門話題UndoStanChart by CNBC CatalystDigitization in Banks Is No Longer About Efficiency, but Business Resilience. Don’t Get Left Behind.StanChart by CNBC CatalystUndoCNN with DBS BankWhat Banks Did To Help Corporations Mitigate Future CrisesCNN with DBS BankUndoGrepolis – Online Free GameGamers Around the World Have Been Waiting for this Game! Already 35 Million PlayersGrepolis – Online Free GameUndoKeto减肥1個簡單的妙招一夜「融化」腹部贅肉（今晚試試）Keto减肥Undo
StumbleUpon Submit Share Share Steven Valentine – ComtradeManila and Isle of Man sports betting operator Dafabet has confirmed the appointment of Comtrade Gaming as its igaming platform provider.Dafabet will integrate Comtrade Gaming’s iCore gaming platform provisions as its core solution. The iCore system will include a full suite of player management services, back-office capabilities and data intelligence functions.Comtrade will now be a core supplier to Dafabet igaming operations, servicing player management systems, payment processing, fraud and risk analysis and game content managementComtrade Gaming’s Director of Interactive, Steven Valentine commented on the new account:“Comtrade are incredibly proud to be selected as Dafabet’s long-term strategic platform partner. Dafabet are the leading operator in Asia and highly respected across the industry, and this deal is a great endorsement of the focus and work we have put into our platform. We have always believed we are leading the way with platform functionality, but performance and stability is our real USP for large operators.”Dafabet’s Group CTO Mark Biegel commented on the agreement“As a large operator, the demands and expectations placed on our technology are significantly higher than most other operators. Our partnership with Comtrade Gaming means we can focus our efforts on enhancing the customer experience, safe in the knowledge we have the right platform to support our business.” Dafabet grows cricket portfolio with Durham and Sussex deals July 15, 2020 AsianBGE launches live instant win channel with Pin Projekt June 24, 2020 Betway and Dafabet grow La Liga sponsorship portfolios August 14, 2020 Related Articles